I took a look at last year’s top 10 list and 4 “new” posts made it to the top 10 with the oldest post being from August 2011. This year, 7 posts made the list from 2018, and 3 repeats.
It’s always interesting what topics or posts have staying power or something relevant to today’s searches! I guess it’s safe to say that users still continue to have issues restoring GP from time to time (my #1 post year after year), FRx will never die (always in the top 3 year after year) and ROE field information is apparently universally sought after!
Here are the top 10 posts from 2018:
- Restore Issue on GP 2015 drove me nuts! (August 2015, last year rank #1)
- Tips for dates in Dynamics GP (January 2018)
- Canadian Payroll some ROE fields demystified (August 2011, last year rank #2)
- Write off small customer balances (January 2018)
- Microsoft Treehouses (March 2018)
- Upload pending issue in Excel with OneDrive (May 2018)
- GP 2018 R2 Intelligent Cloud (October 2018)
- FRx with Dynamics GP 2015 (April 2015, last year rank #4)
- Big news, I’ve changed jobs! (January 2018)
- GP Tech 2018 Day 1+ (August 2018)