I started this a year ago, after finally having a full year + of Google Analytics tracking on my site. This year, I moved my blog in early November to this new domain and website but I was smart enough to remember to turn on the Analytics from the beginning. What do they say about old dogs and new tricks?
I took a look back at what posts were the most popular through 2017, combining viewership from both kuntzconsulting.ca and this domain. 6 of last year’s top 10 return to make appearances in this year’s top 10, including a nearly 7-year-old post about ROEs in Canadian Payroll.
Here’s what I found:
Top 10 Blogs from 2017
- Restore issue on GP 2015 drove me nuts! (August 2015) - 2016 rank #2
- Canadian Payroll – some ROE fields demystified (August 2011) - 2016 rank #3
- Does Dynamics 365 mean the death of Dynamics GP? (Nov 2016) - 2016 rank #4
- FRx with Dynamics GP 2015 (April 2015) - 2016 rank #1
- GP Tech 2017 Day 1 (August 2017)
- Dynamics GP on Azure Part 1 (March 2015) - 2016 rank #6
- GPUG Summit 2017 Getting Home & Recap (October 2017)
- Dynamics GP on Azure Part 2 (March 2015) - 2016 rank #5
- GPUG Summit 2017 Day 1 (October 2017)
- GPUG Summit 2017 Day 2 (October 2017)