Right on time, Microsoft announced the release of Dynamics GP 2015 yesterday (December 1, 2014).
Awesome! Tons of new features and continued advancement in the integration of data and possibilities for applications.
As always, watch the Dynamics GP team blog for the most up-to-date information and new feature announcements. I'm excited for a number of the new features, but here are some that I'm specifically looking forward to knowing more about:
- Service Based Architecture
- Workflow 2.0 (including some new workflows added to GP2013 R2 as well)
- Inquiring on Intercompany transactions and the ability to void an intercompany transaction
- Warnings for A/P users when entering a transaction where an open Purchase Order exists
- Replacing Business Portal (big YAY!)
- Canadian Payroll module is now available in the Web Client (another yay!)
Here are some other things that were added since GP2013 was first released that I haven't had a chance to review, and I'm looking forward to that as well!
- Copy and Paste Journal Entries
- Reversing a Fiscal Year end close
- Reprinting outstanding transactions report for bank rec
- Assigning items to multiple sites