As most of my blog topics start, this begins with fairly standard question from a client asking why their taxes are not defaulting on their Purchase Order in Dynamics GP.
This situation is something I see a lot of in various clients:
- Something isn’t working
- They try to troubleshoot it themselves but can’t find the answer
- They are getting more and more frustrated at the “randomness” of GP by the minute (their words not mine!)
- They email me with the equivalent of a “WTF?” with screen shots showing me when something works fine and when it doesn’t, assuming it’s completely randomly doing something just to piss them off.
The answer nearly always ends up with some variation of one of these:
- Someone did something they shouldn’t have done
- Someone didn’t do something they should have done
Continue reading “Don’t forget about your reminders!”